Want to purchase tickets as a Christmas gift but not sure what date to choose?
In that case the answer is easy!
Buy an Australian Shakespeare Company Gift Certificate for your all your family and friends.
Gift Certificates are available for each of our summer productions
The Wind in the Willows – Melbourne
The Wind in the Willows – Sydney
Alice in Wonderland – Rippon Lea House & Garden & Geelong Botanic Gardens
Caribbean Pirates at the Polly Woodside
As You Like It
and they make the perfect Christmas gifts.
- Pick your Gift Certificate event and number of tickets
- All tickets in your order will be placed on one gift certificate unless specified in the special instructions box at the bottom of the payment page (eg 2 certificates with 4 people each).
- The gift certificate will be mailed to you the purchaser – please ensure your postal address is entered correctly along with at least one phone number.
- The gift certificate will be posted to you via Australia Post standard mail or Express Post (extra charges apply) as soon as possible.
- Instructions on how to redeem the gift certificate are included on the certificate.
- Call 03 8676 7511 at least 24 hours prior to your chosen performance or by Friday 5pm for weekend performances.
- Quote your Gift Voucher reference number.
- We will book your tickets for you which can be delivered either by email or you can choose box office collection.
- Gift Certificate sales attract the $7.70 booking fee – the lucky recipient is not charged this fee upon redemption
- If you need to purchase extra tickets that can also be arranged at the same time.
Gift Vouchers must be booked in advance and cannot be redeemed online or at the venue.
- The Gift Certificate is valid only for the production, the dates as indicated and the day of the week (if applicable)
- Gift Certificates must be redeemed at least 24 hours prior to performance time
or by 5pm Friday for weekend performances.
- Gift Certificate redemption do not attract the $7.70 booking fee.
- Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash or redeemed on a prorata basis across multiple performances.
- Unredeemed Gift Certificates become void and are not transferable from year to year.
ASC Gift Certificates are a great way to give the gift of the Bard to family & friends
Please note; A $7.70 transaction fee applies to all bookingPurchase Now