If you purchase tickets via our website your tickets will be emailed to the email address you registered in your account. You will receive:
- A confirmation email – this sets out the details of your account, the amount charged and the confirmation number of the transaction, please note the terms and conditions of sale listed on this email.
- A second email with your tickets attached as a pdf document which you can simply open and print.
Shakespeare under the Stars, The Wind in the Willows and Alice in Wonderland are all outdoor event and as such are subject to prevailing weather conditions. Whilst forecasts are naturally used as a guide, the decision to cancel a show is made by production staff on site and ONLY on the day of performance.
Weather conditions in Melbourne can be very changeable and also very much localised – it may be raining in your suburb but dry and sunny at the performance site. The Australian Shakespeare Company is very mindful of the comfort and enjoyment of our patrons and we make every effort to not cancel performances unnecessarily. There will be times, if weather conditions change unexpectedly, when shows are cancelled just prior to performance or at a time when it is not possible to contact everyone far enough in advance to prevent unnecessary travel.
If you are unsure about the weather conditions on your day of performance we are always happy to exchange your tickets should you prefer to attend another date – but they must be exchanged in advance of your performance. Please call 1300 122 344 during business hours Monday to Friday or email your booking details to email@example.com including your order number, booking name, number of tickets, mobile number, session booked for and preferred new session.
Tickets for past performances will NOT be exchanged under any circumstances.
Yes, your tickets can be exchanged to another session but they must be exchanged prior to the scheduled performance date.
Please call 1300 122 344 during business hours Monday to Friday or email your booking details to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number, booking name, number of tickets, mobile number, session booked for and preferred new session.
Unfortunately if you miss/choose not to attend your performance tickets cannot be exchanged on past performances
If you are unsure of the weather call 1300 122 344 for a weather update.
Usually performances do proceed if there is only very light misty drizzle however, from time to time, it will be necessary to cancel a performance
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If the Australian Shakespeare Company cancels the performance due to inclement weather your tickets will be valid for another performance during the same production season.
- Please call 1300 122 344 during business hours Monday to Friday or email your booking details to email@example.com including your order number, booking name, number of tickets, mobile number, session booked for and preferred new date.
- If it is not possible for you to attend another performance during the same production season we provide a credit note for the value of your tickets (not including any handling fees), valid for at least 12 months from your original performance date.
- A credit note will only be offered if the performance is officially cancelled.
- When a performance is cancelled in advance of the scheduled start time due to weather conditions, where possible and time permitting, we make every effort to inform ticket holders by SMS or telephone.
You are very welcome to bring a hamper of all your favourite things and BYO alcohol is permitted.
There is also a fully licensed cash only bar on-site bar offering hot chocolate, tea and coffee, soft drinks, water, beer, wine, spirits, snacks, chocolate, lollies, chips, etc.
We know you will remember to pick up your rubbish and use the bins provided.
SECURITY IS IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE!
We realise how important security is to you.
All transaction information is protected by 128 Bit secure socket layer security.
Because our event listings are presented in a framed browser window the page may not contain the familiar security indicators including the small “lock” icon at the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the “s” in the address bar (for example, “https”). Please be assured that although these indicators are not present in the master page, the checkout component of this page is secure.
To verify that the page is secure and that your credit card number and personal information is being transmitted safely, you may right click on the checkout page and view information about the page:
Internet Explorer: Right click on page, select “Properties”
Firefox: Right click on page, select “This Frame”, then “View Frame Info”
Safari: Right click on page, select “View Frame Source” and note the page title of the popup
You will see that the page address uses ‘https’ indicating a secure, encrypted page.
Shakespeare Under the Stars
The gates to the performance area will open 90 minutes prior to the start of the show.
The performance area will be open from 1 hour prior to the start of the show. As the children’s shows move locations during the performance if you are planning a picnic it’s best to come early and enjoy your treats before the show begins!