What happens if it rains?
If you are unsure of weather conditions, you can check the Bureau of Meteorology radar here
Usually, performances proceed if there is light, misty drizzle. However, from time to time, it will be necessary to cancel a performance.
To make contact for an update on cancelling shows due to adverse weather conditions call 03 8676 7511 (Melbourne) or 02 9011 7704 (Sydney).
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY:
- When a performance is cancelled in advance of the scheduled start time due to adverse weather conditions, where possible and time permitting, we make every effort to inform ticket holders by SMS or phone.
- If the Australian Shakespeare Company cancels a performance due to adverse weather conditions, your tickets will be valid for another performance during the same production season.
- To rebook, fill in the Request Date Change form on our website. Alternatively, you can call 03 8676 7511 (Melbourne) or 02 9011 7704 (Sydney) during business hours Monday to Friday.
- If it is not possible for you to attend another performance during the same production season we can provide a lifetime credit note for the value of your tickets (not including any handling fees).
- A credit note will only be offered if the performance is officially cancelled.